Monday , October 25 2021

Innovative Ideals proposes to form JV with Shine GoGlobal

Innovative Ideals and Services (India) has proposed to form a Joint Venture (JV) with Shine GoGlobal, which is Singapore based entity to capture Global Market. As per proposed shareholding pattern, the company will hold 70%, while Shine GoGlobal will hold remaining 30% in JV.

Innovative Ideals and Services (India) started its business as a proprietorship firm trading security equipment imported from Korea. It is providing services of System Integration for security, safety and building automation and installation of various electronics systems.

Please share this news
<div id="taboola-below-article-thumbnails"></div>
<script type="text/javascript">
  window._taboola = window._taboola || [];
    mode: 'thumbnails-a',
    container: 'taboola-below-article-thumbnails',
    placement: 'Below Article Thumbnails',
    target_type: 'mix'