Thursday , December 2 2021

Tag Archives: innovative ideals and services share price

Innovative Ideals proposes to form JV with Shine GoGlobal

Innovative Ideals and Services (India) has proposed to form a Joint Venture (JV) with Shine GoGlobal, which is Singapore based entity to capture Global Market. As per proposed shareholding pattern, the company will hold 70%, while Shine GoGlobal will hold remaining 30% in JV. Innovative Ideals and Services (India) started ... Read More »

Innovative Ideals enters into business alliance with Hotel Holmes

Innovative Ideals and Services (India) has entered into a business alliance with Hotel Holmes, Malaysia & Singapore, a four/five star luxury chain of hotels. As per the MOU, all security & automation products required for the projects will be supplied and executed on turnkey basis by Innovative for the Hotel ... Read More »

Innovative Ideals to consider overseas expansion

Innovative Ideals and Services (India) is planning to capture global market and create Joint Venture Overseas for Business Expansion. The Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting to be held on November 27, 2018 to consider the same. Innovative Ideals and Services (India) started its business as a ... Read More »