Sony has released a new PS Remote Play app for Android TV devices, including the Chromecast with Google TV. This app allows users to stream PS5 games to their TV without the need for a PS4 or PS5 console.
To use the PS Remote Play app on Chromecast with Google TV, you will need a PS5 console, a DualSense controller, and a strong internet connection. Once you have all of the necessary equipment, you can follow these steps to stream your PS5 games to your TV:
- Download and install the PS Remote Play app on your Chromecast with Google TV device.
- Sign in to the PS Remote Play app using your PlayStation Network account.
- Turn on your PS5 console and make sure that it is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast with Google TV device.
- On the PS Remote Play app, select your PS5 console.
- Press the PS button on your DualSense controller to start streaming your PS5 games.
The PS Remote Play app is a great way to enjoy your PS5 games on a larger screen, and it is also a good option for gamers who do not have a dedicated gaming room.
However, it is important to note that the PS Remote Play app is not a perfect solution. There may be some latency and input lag when streaming PS5 games to your TV, and the image quality may not be as good as playing games directly on the PS5 console.
Overall, the PS Remote Play app is a good option for gamers who want to enjoy their PS5 games on a larger screen or who do not have a dedicated gaming room. However, it is important to be aware of the limitations of the app before using it.