New Delhi, March 7 : As part of Operation Ganga, over 17,100 Indians have been flown back to India on board 83 flights so far, the MEA said on Monday. Of the 83 flights, seven flights landed in the last 24 hours, bringing back over 1,250 Indians. Of the seven, five were from Budapest, one was from Suceava in Romanian and a C17 from Rzeszow in Poland. Three more flights are scheduled over the next 24 hours, including two from Suceava, and one from Bucharest, the Ministry of External Affairs said. It also said that nearly 22,000 Indians have left Ukraine since the first advisory was issued in January 2022. The MEA Control Room has attended to 12,582 calls and 9,131 emails till today, it said. RN
Bhupendra Singh Chundawat is a seasoned technology journalist with over 22 years of experience in the media industry. He specializes in covering the global technology landscape, with a deep focus on manufacturing trends and the geopolitical impact on tech companies. Currently serving as the Editor at Udaipur Kiran, his insights are shaped by decades of hands-on reporting and editorial leadership in the fast-evolving world of technology.




