Thiruvananthapuram, March 5 : A total of 1,070 Keralites, who were evacuated from war-hit Ukraine arrived safely in Kerala so far under Operation Ganga, Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan has said. On Friday, 418 people evacuated from Ukraine reached Kerala via New Delhi and Mumbai airports, the Chief Minister said in a Facebook post last night. Earlier, Kerala Government had announced chartered flights and free air tickets for expatriates to reach Kerala from Mumbai and New Delhi airports. Meanwhile, NoRKA-Roots, the public sector undertaking of the department of Non-Resident Keralites Affairs, had arranged special buses for passengers who arrived at the Kannur, Kozhikode, Kochi, and Thiruvananthapuram airports on different flights to complete the last leg of their journey home. DS GNK
Bhupendra Singh Chundawat is a seasoned technology journalist with over 22 years of experience in the media industry. He specializes in covering the global technology landscape, with a deep focus on manufacturing trends and the geopolitical impact on tech companies. Currently serving as the Editor at Udaipur Kiran, his insights are shaped by decades of hands-on reporting and editorial leadership in the fast-evolving world of technology.




