By Siddhi Jain
New Delhi, Sep 29 (udaipur kiran) Who does not want to look the best on their special day? For a bride-to-be, the skincare routine starts almost six months before the wedding day. It would be best if you created a daily routine that is fast, easy, and, above all, easy to maintain. There are a couple of steps you can do for your skincare routine like using a cleanser, exfoliate your skin, you can then tone your skin with collagen spray and finish it off with a moisturizer.
In addition to traditional practices and home remedies, modern brides also opt for recreational spa sessions, facials and dietary changes to achieve a flawless-looking skin for their D-day.
Follow these simple tips by Dr Ratheesh Kumar, Director of Spa and Recreation at Grand Hyatt Goa, to make your skin glow:
1. Start with eating clean and healthy: Six months before the wedding, brides should start maintaining a healthy and balanced diet. Eating more fresh fruits, vegetables and juices nourish the body from within and makes your skin radiant. A healthy diet also keeps weight in check.
2. Avoid junk food and fizzy drinks: Indulgence in oily and spicy foods might seem tough to avoid, especially in family gatherings. Ditch them to steer clear of acne, pimples and inflammation, etc.
3. Use only tried and tested products: It is unsafe to try new products or creams when there is a wedding on the calendar. Keep only tried and tested products on your shelf.
4. Get rejuvenation therapies and spa: Spa sessions, massages and skin-renewing therapies help to detox and rejuvenate the skin which in turn makes one look and feel good. For instance, Shamana Spa at Grand Hyatt Goa curates an exclusive bridal shower that can be tailor-made with one’s choice of massage therapies, facials, scrubs, wraps, hair care, manicure, pedicure and mehendi.
5. Self-care is the most important: Brides also need to take their essential eight-hour sleep, meditate and exercise for a perfect balance between body, mind and soul.
6. Massaging skin is essential: Experts vouch on the after effects of massage creams and a therapeutic massage on the skin. A good massage opens up pores, stimulates the senses, improves blood flow and tones the muscles. It can help one get radiant skin in minutes.
7. Utilize your kitchen: Fruits, creams and vegetables are excellent for giving a nourishing boost to the skin.
(Siddhi Jain can be contacted at email@example.com)