Friday , October 22 2021

Blooming tips for grooming personality of students and faculty

Udaipur . A two days online training is being organised in MPUAT, Udaipur on 3rd and 4th September,2020 on Enhancing personality development and communication skills amongst the faculty and students.  Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor Dr. Narendra Singh Rathore while addressing  as Chief Guest in the Training programme on “Enhancing Personality Development and Communication Skills”mentioned that character, environment, temperament, aptitude, attitude and mindset of a person  have the long lasting effect on others and  impress the others. Therefore, there is a great importance of learning & training on improving the personality.

HVC elaborated the four types of personality viz.Average personality,Reserve personality,Impressive personality and Self centred personality. He pointed out the qualities of a good personality as: Impressive posture, Specialized and Soft skill , Self-confidence, Impressive communication, Right communication and creativity with Innovativeness, Interaction and linkages.  He spoke that there should be a new sense of humour in students and said that our students should understand the joy of giving.

A good personality gives a good sensation & mentioned that students should also be able to understand the personality of other people through both eyes. Content, sequence & type of sentence and clarity of subject are also important part of personality.

He said that there is a 90:10 formula for solving problems. It means that 90% of problems should be solved by good communication skills and good personality and the rest 10% problems are solved by your content, coverage and confidence. The organising Secretary paid gratitude and thanks to HVC Sir for inspiring and givings blooming tips for grooming the personality of MPUAT students and faculty. The key speakerd in the two days programme are Dr.Anubha Dadeech,IIM Raipur, Dr.Archana Prashar, IIM Raipur and Dr.Piyush Jani, MPUAT Udaipur

Please share this news
<div id="taboola-below-article-thumbnails"></div>
<script type="text/javascript">
  window._taboola = window._taboola || [];
    mode: 'thumbnails-a',
    container: 'taboola-below-article-thumbnails',
    placement: 'Below Article Thumbnails',
    target_type: 'mix'