Experience10 Years +
GenderMale / Female
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Salary||Rs. 1,44,200 – Rs. 2,18,200/- Per Month|
|Experience||16 – 18 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||28/09/2018|
1. Qualification and Experience: Postgraduate degree in medical subjects recognized by MCI or Doctorate degree in Life/Biological Sciences or relevant subjects from a recognized University. Sixteen years R&D experience in the relevant areas in a recognized institute(S) after obtaining essential qualification, out Of which at least 5 years in a managerial position to handle R&D projects independently, in a team effectively in directing position including 2 years regular service in Grade pay Of Rs.8900/-.
2. Desirable Qualification: Additional Post doctoral research/teaching experience in relevant subjects after MD/Ph.D in recognized institute(s) Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools/Data Management
Age: Between 45 years to 58 years. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be as per the guidelines Of Department Of personnel and Training issued from time to time. However, the prescribed age may be relaxed in exceptional cases for experienced and qualified candidates by DG, ICMR.
Application Fee: Application Fee Of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) is required. SC/ST/Women/PWD candidates are exempted from application fee. Application Fee is to be paid by candidates through Crossed Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Director-General, ICMR, payable at New Delhi.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Separate application should be submitted for each post alongwith separate Demand Draft.
2. Application received after the closing date for whatever reason is liable to be rejected.
3. In the event Of any false information furnished or suppression of any material in the application Comes to notice at any time during the service of a person, his/her service would be liable to be terminated.
4. Application unsigned/incomplete or without supportive documents is liable to be rejected.
5. The application from employees working in Centre/state Government Department/Public Sector Undertakings & Govt. funded research agencies must be forwarded through proper channel along with the certificate of the employer that the applicant will be relieved within three months of his/her receipt of appointment order. Advance copies of application will be considered subject to the condition that a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer is produced at the time of personal discussion.
6. Any outside influence (political or otherwise) brought in by a candidate shall disqualify him/her.
7. Any matter for which no specific instruction has been given shall be decided by ICMR and the decision shall be final and binding on the candidates.
8. Any further detail/communication shall be displayed on ICMR website only.
9. For activities, aims & objectives, Other details Of the respective Institute/Centre mentioned above please visit ICMR website at www.icmr.nic.in
Assistant Director General (Admn. i. Room No. 207. Floor. Indian Medical Research. P.O. Box Ne. 4911. V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan. Ansari Nagar. New Delhi- 110029
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
Candidates should apply in the prescribed format available in ICMR
Following self attested required documents are to be enclosed with the application
a) Proof of Date of Birth
b) Educational qualifications
d) Caste Certificate (wherever applicable) etc.
Filled Application duly signed by the candidate and recent passport size photograph affixed on it alongwith Demand Draft towards application fee and all required documents should be sent to the Assistant Director General (Admn. i. Room No. 207. Floor. Indian Medical Research. P.O. Box Ne. 4911. V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan. Ansari Nagar. New Delhi- 110029 (India) on or before 28th September, 2018 till 5.30 PM. The name of the post and Institute/centre for which the candidate applies must be mentioned on the top Of the envelope.