Atcom Technologies has purchased equity share that is 39.58% stake held in Anewera Marketing from Vaarad Ventures. The total stake in Anewera Marketing after this purchase increased from 4.12% to 43.70%. Anewera Marketing is treated as an ‘Associate’ with effect from December 1, 2018.
Atcom Technologies is the leading VoIP hardware manufacturer in global market. They have been keeping innovating with customer’s needs oriented , working with partners to establish a total solution for SMB VoIP with IP phone , IP PBX and Asterisk cards.