Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh SSC (10th Class) board examinations 2018 will be declared very soon by Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP). Students can log on to the board’s official website bieap.gov.in, bseap.org, manabadi.com, and results.cgg.gov.in and get their results. The results of over 5 lakh Andhra Pradesh SSC results was declared on Sunday by Director of Government Examinations, SSC Board, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
Students can also download the mobile app – SSCAP – from playstore and check the marks memo.
The Andhra Pradesh SSC Class 10 examinations were held from March 15 to 29, 2018.
Here’s how to check AP SSC Results 2018 for Class 10 on the website:
1) Visit official board website bseap.org. Candidates can also visit bieap.gov.in, manabadi.com, examresults.net. and results.cgg.gov.in
2) Click on SSC results 2018 link
3) On the new page, enter your roll number and click on submit
4) Your results and marks memo will be displayed on the screen
5) Download it or take a printout of your result for future reference
Here’s how to check AP SSC Results 2018 for Class 10 via App
1) Download the SSCAP by DGE Andhra Pradesh
2) Now open the app and at 11 am, enter your roll number
3) The marks memo will be displayed on the screen
4) Download it or take a printout of your result for future reference
The Board of Intermediate Education in Andhra Pradesh regulates and supervises the system of Intermediate education. It executes and governs various activities that include devising of courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations, granting affiliations to colleges and, providing direction, support and leadership for all educational institutions under its jurisdiction.
The board was established in 1971, to regulate and supervise the system of intermediate education in the state of Andhra Pradesh and to specify the courses of study and matters connected therewith. AP is the first state in the country which adopted the 10+2+3 pattern of education.
As per the official website, “The directorate of government examinations is an independent department functioning under ministry of secondary education, the government of Andhra Pradesh. The department is responsible for conducting the SSC/OSSC public examinations and a number of minor examinations.”
The directorate conducts mainly SSC/OSSC examinations twice in a year and vocational SSC examination once in a year.