Saturday , September 25 2021

Stove explosion kills woman in Dungarpur

Udaipur : A woman was charred to death when the cooking stove exploded inside the kitchen in Reencha Kheda Fala village under Nithauva police station area in Dungarpur district on saturday. Tulsi wo Shankar Meena had gone to the kitchen to make tea,however,she didnt realize the gas cylinder had a leak. As she lit the matchstick to light the stove, it exploded with a thuddering sound and the entire house was in fire within few minutes. The house was destroyed completely, luckily her husband escaped as he had gone out. Sources said the couple had been married for an year, both were orphans. Nithauva police is investigating the case.

Please share this news
<div id="taboola-below-article-thumbnails"></div>
<script type="text/javascript">
  window._taboola = window._taboola || [];
    mode: 'thumbnails-a',
    container: 'taboola-below-article-thumbnails',
    placement: 'Below Article Thumbnails',
    target_type: 'mix'