Infinix Launches its first future ready 5G smartphone Zero 5G with 13 5G bands

Zero 5G Leather Rear 30 Right 1
Zero 5G Leather Rear 30 Right 1

Udaipur :  As India steps closer towards the rollout of 5G technology and network, Infinix, the premium smartphone brand from TRANSSION group, today has unveiled its first 5G Smartphone, Zero 5G in the Indian market. Infinix has partnered with Reliance Jio for the testing of Zero 5G and has received stellar performance results. The refreshing new ZERO 5G will be a complete package for users who are looking to buy a future-ready 5G phone with smooth performance at its support of 13 5G Bands,the maximum number of bands any smartphone has, along with some high-end features at a competitive price of INR 19999.

The smartphone will be available on Flipkart on sale from 18th February onwards. A special launch day offer is available for Zero 5G users through which they will be able to buy InfinixSnokor (iRocker) worth Rs. 999 for Rs. 1 after seven days of purchase. Users can also avail of the eCommerce platform’s recently launched Flipkart Smart Upgrade Program on the device at an additional fee of INR 99. Under this plan, they can own a Zero 5G by paying only 70% of MOP value upfront. After using the device for a year, customers can either continue with it by paying the remaining 30% of the value or return it to Flipkart. In addition to that customers can also avail no cost EMI option for six, nine and twelve months. More Details: FSUP T&C.

Packed with an array of top-notch features, the premium & trendy-designed device will be the first-in-segment to feature the latest processor, an expandable8GB+5GBRAM/128GB ROM, big battery with superfast charging and an advanced camera to give a far-fetched smartphone experience to the consumers. The device will come in two colour variants; Skylight Orange with vegan leather back panel and Cosmic Black.

Commenting on the launch, Mr. Anish Kapoor, CEO – Infinix India, said, “Infinix has always been at the forefront of innovation and it is our endeavour to introduce FIST features with each successive launch. As India is making significant inroads to make the 5G dream a reality, we thought of building a product that can help our customers live and experience true 5G with an all-rounder product that can address the evolving need of users, be it powerful performance through a Dimensity 900 chipset, greatcamera, rich display, lasting battery and an ergonomic design; Zero5G ticks all the boxes. Additionally, Zero 5G is compatible with 13 5G bands, which empowers our customers with a better coverage of the various frequencies to ensure a seamless experience when 5G networks are available in India. We are more confident that Zero 5G will be loved by our customers and fans alike and will set a benchmark for upcoming 5G Smartphones.”

Please share this news

Check Also

Unlock Your Online Presence with Expert Website Designer Vikram Chouhan from Udaipur ‍

Image Source: Unsplash‍ When you’re looking for a professional website designer, Vikram Chouhan from Udaipur …