One of the top and leading private sector banks in the country, ICICI bank offers an array of personal banking services like loans, credit cards etc. ICICI credit cards are some of the top-rated credit cards available in the market, they not only are a source of convenient short-term funding but also offer a number of rewards, discounts and additional benefits.
If you are looking for a credit card then ICICI has some of the best options for you. Given below are five credit cards from ICICI bank you should definitely consider:
ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card
Packed with multiple discounts on travel and dining, the coral credit card offers a wide range of rewards, cashback and additional benefits.
- Cardholders can earn up to a maximum of 10,000 bonus ‘PAYBACK’ points every anniversary year
- One complimentary domestic airport lounge visits per quarter
- Enjoy monthly benefits of up to two complimentary movies as per the ‘buy one get one’ offer by BookMyShow
- One complimentary railway lounge access per quarter
- Get minimum 15% savings on bills at over 2,500 dining outlets located all over the nation through the Culinary Treats Program.
- Exclusive discounts termed as weekly delights on travel and shopping via reward-centric apps like redBus, GoIbibo, Bigbasket, Croma etc.
ICICI Bank ‘HPCL’ Coral Credit Card
Categorized as one of the top fuel-oriented credit cards by ICICI, ICICI Bank ‘HPCL’ Coral Credit Card is definitely a wholesome credit card that caters to the needs and purchase inclinations of the cardholder.
- Reduces fuel bills with a cashback of 2.5%
- Fuel surcharge waiver of 1% is applicable on fuel purchases across all HPCL pumps
- It allows cardholders to get a discount of Rs.100 on up to two movie tickets every month on purchases from www.bookmyshow.com.
- Get up to Rs.200 off on movie tickets every month
- Minimum 15% savings on dining bills at over 2500 outlets with the help of ICICI Culinary Treats programme
The HPCL coral credit card comes with an annual fee of Rs.199 that can be waived on spends crossing Rs.50,000 in the previous year.
ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card
Classified as one of the best credit cards that cater to entertainment, travel and lifestyle expenses, the ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card offers the following rewards and benefits:
- Earn two ‘payback’ reward points on every spend of Rs.100 except fuel
- Minimum 15% savings on dining bills at dining outlets and restaurants in partnership with the bank
- Fuel surcharge waiver of 1% and discounts on fuel purchases at HPCL petrol pumps
- Offers and discounts on travel and shopping on purchases from redBus, goIbibo, bigbasket, Croma etc
- Every now and then ICICI offers exclusive offers that provides an incentive for issuance and extended usage of the credit card
This credit card does not require any joining and annual fees.
ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card
ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card is categorized as a gemstone credit card. It offers an array of different discounts, rewards and additional benefits. Given below are the benefits and rewards offered by the ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card.
- Cardholders are given ‘Welcome Vouchers’ worth Rs 5,000 on shopping and travel on payment of the stipulated joining fee
- Enjoy up to two complimentary domestic airport lounge access per quarter (Mastercard and American Express benefit).
- Two complimentary movie tickets per month under the Buy one Get one offer on purchase from www.bookmyshow.com. (Terms and conditions apply)
- Earn up to a maximum of 15,000 bonus PAYBACK Reward Points every anniversary year.
- Earn twice the rewards on all international transactions using the credit card.
- A wide range of weekly exclusive offers and discounts on redBus, bigbasket and other selected travel and shopping platforms.
Get a complimentary set of Sennheiser HD2.10 Headphones on payment of the Joining Fee of Rs.3,000 plus GST. The annual fee required is Rs.2,000 which can be waived on annual spends of Rs.2,50,000.
ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card is one of the high-ranked luxury gemstone credit cards offered by ICICI and is available to only select customers.
- Cardholders can enjoy the benefits of two cards (MasterCard and American Express) under one account
- Welcome Vouchers worth Rs 10,000 are given on shopping and travel on payment of the joining fee
- Enjoy up to four complimentary domestic airport lounge visits per quarter as a benefit of both Mastercard and American Express.
- Get up to two complimentary international airport lounge access every calendar year along with two complimentary domestic airport spa visits
- On purchase of one movie ticket get a discount of up to Rs 500 off on the second ticket, twice a month from www.bookmyshow.com
- Earn up to a maximum of 20,000 ‘payback’ Reward Points per anniversary year.
- Up to 4 complimentary rounds of golf every month. (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Get up to 2X ICICI Reward points powered by ‘PAYBACK’ on international expenditure.
The gemstone card comes with a joining fee of Rs.6,000 and cardholders get complimentary set of Bose IE2 headphones after payment. The annual fee required for the card is Rs.3,500 which can be waived on annual spends of Rs.5,00,000.
ICICI bank also accepts online application for credit cards, all you need to do is visit the official website of the ICICI bank and follow the instructions given there. The acceptance and rejection of the application is the sole discretion of ICICI bank. The bank also has a separate page that allows potential cardholders to make comparisons on the various ICICI credit cards available, based on the purchase inclinations and preferences of the customers. In case you have already applied and want to check ICICI credit card status, you can do so by using both online as well as offline means or you can also reach out to ICICI bank via their customer care service and find out updates about it.