Thursday , August 22 2019
Breaking News
Home / UDAIPUR / Bulls electrocuted, farmer burnt in Chittorgarh

Bulls electrocuted, farmer burnt in Chittorgarh

Udaipur : Two bulls were killed while their owner was burnt when they came in touch with a 11 KV live wire that had fallen in the field in Umarcha under Bainsroadgarh police station limit on Thursday noon. 

The farmer Gokul was ploughing his field with his two bulls when suddenly a live wire fell on them. The bulls died of electrocution immediately while Gokul was severely burnt. The electric flow continued for some time until some neighbouring peasants heard their cries and rushed to help. Gokul was referred to RawatBhata from Bhorav hospital. 

Click & Download Udaipur Kiran App to read Latest News

Inline

Click & Download Udaipur Kiran App to read Latest News

Inline

Click & Download Udaipur Kiran App to read Latest News