Udaipur : A massive fire broke out in a cotton factory at Ambamata Ghati in Titardi area of the city on thursday noon. The fire was so massive that it engulfed the entire building and could not be doused even by four fire brigades that arrived there. Short circuit is being taken as the reason for the fire prima facie, however, police said the real reason would only be known after complete investigation. Panic hit the area as the high rising flames could be seen to even from far off places, fire fighters had to pull down a wall with the help of a JCB to enter inside the factory which was locked.
fire at cotton factory
Please share this news