Thursday , October 21 2021

EPC Industries incorporates subsidiary company

EPC Industries has incorporated a new subsidiary company namely Mahindra Top Greenhouse (MTGPL) with effect from November 16, 2018. MIGPL will provide solutions to Protected Cultivation Technology Products in Agriculture. It will also strengthen the company’s position in Agri technology. The company has agreed to subscribe 18,00,000 Equity shares of Rs 10 each aggregating Rs 1.80 crore in MTGPL.

Earlier, the company had entered into an agreement to form a joint venture (JV) company in India (NewCo) with Top Greenhouses, Israel (Top) to provide solutions for protected cultivation technology products and subscribe/acquire up to 60% of the share capital of the new company with the remaining 40% proposed to be held by Top.

EPC Industries is the manufacturer and supplier of all components of drip, sprinkler irrigation systems.

Please share this news
<div id="taboola-below-article-thumbnails"></div>
<script type="text/javascript">
  window._taboola = window._taboola || [];
    mode: 'thumbnails-a',
    container: 'taboola-below-article-thumbnails',
    placement: 'Below Article Thumbnails',
    target_type: 'mix'