As we usher in the festivities, here’s another recipe to satiate your sweet tooth. After the delectable Besan Ladoo last week, this Friday, we bring you the recipe of Suji Halwa. A favorite in every part of the country, Suji Halwa also has many fans across the world and is often a go-to dessert, be it for festivities or late-night sweet cravings.
With a handful of ingredients and your Samsung microwave, you can make this dessert with ease by following these simple steps.
Cooking Time: 16 mins | Serving: 200 – 250g
Ghee: 4 Tablespoon
Sugar: 3/4 cup
Water: 3 cups
Dry Fruits: As per taste
Cardamom Powder: As per taste
- To start, press the Hot Blast Auto button
- Then select the type of food that you are cooking by turning the Multi-Function Selector Dial
- In microwave safe glass bowl, add suji and ghee and mix well.
- Next add sugar, water and a pinch of cardamom powder. Mix well again.
- Put it in microwave oven and press a START/+30s button
- Once done, garnish with dry fruits of your choice.
- Serve hot.
[To explore a world of delectable recipes, download Samsung My Recipes app on your smartphone]