Dehradun, March 3 : Out of 282 people from Uttarakhand, who were stuck in war-torn Ukraine and its surrounding countries, so far a total of 77 people have safely returned home to India, officials said here on Thursday. State Deputy Director of Information Ravi Bijarania said that a total of 77 persons had so far returned back to India safely till Thursday afternoon. These people managed to return through the air services, specially started by the Government of India to evacuate the Indian citizens from Ukraine and other surrounding countries. The returnees, who belong to different districts of the state, arrived between Wednesday midnight till Thursday afternoon, he added. ACL RJ
Bhupendra Singh Chundawat is a seasoned technology journalist with over 22 years of experience in the media industry. He specializes in covering the global technology landscape, with a deep focus on manufacturing trends and the geopolitical impact on tech companies. Currently serving as the Editor at Udaipur Kiran, his insights are shaped by decades of hands-on reporting and editorial leadership in the fast-evolving world of technology.




