All personnel have undergone mandatory quarantine period and are medically fit. The train is scheduled to reach Jammu on 20 April 2020.
All possible precautions as part of COVID-19 management to include the following are being ensured:-
– Disinfection of platform carried out
– Disinfection of bogies carried out
– Detailed briefing of personnel (passengers)
– Instructions pasted inside and outside the bogies
– Baggage of personnel to cater for disinfection
– Establishment of a Sanitisation tunnel
– Social distance maintained while entraining and screening
The second train to cater for transportation of army personnel to units deployed in the Northeastern part of the country (Destination – New Jalpaiguri & Guwahati) is scheduled on 18 April 2020.