Tuesday , July 16 2019
Breaking News
Home / BUSINESS / Manappuram Finance acquires 92.6% stake in Manappuram Comptech & Consultants

Manappuram Finance acquires 92.6% stake in Manappuram Comptech & Consultants

Manappuram Finance has completed acquisition of 92.6% of Equity Shares of Manappuram Comptech & Consultants by way of purchase of 25000 shares at Rs 365.37 per share, for the total consideration of Rs 91.34 lakh. Acquisition of remaining 7.4% (2000 Equity Shares) is in process and will be completed by August 31, 2019.

Manappuram Finance is a non-deposit taking NBFC and having a strong presence in South India in states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh.

Click & Download Udaipur Kiran App to read Latest News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

Inline

Click & Download Udaipur Kiran App to read Latest News

Inline

Click & Download Udaipur Kiran App to read Latest News