Sweet, sour, tangy, umami…we all have our own ways to describe this dish and none of us are wrong. This dish is truly a flavor bomb for our palates but what really tops it all is that it is equally a healthy dish.
The perfect weekend appetizer or simply serve on a bed of rice or noodles, this dish can be your go-to recipe if you ever feel like you are in a flux.
Proteins and vitamins packed together, this weekend, prepare yourselves to make the awesome Lemon Chicken in your own Samsung microwave.
Check out the recipe
Cooking Time: 13 minutes| Serving: 400 grams- 450 grams
Boneless Chicken: 300 grams
Lemon Juice: 3 tablespoon
Salt: As required
Honey: 3 teaspoon
Pepper Powder: 1 teaspoon
Olive Oil: 2 tablespoon
Corn flour: 2 tablespoon
Corn flour paste: 1 ½ tablespoon
Chopped coriander leaves: 1 tablespoon
1. Marinate chicken pieces in pepper powder, salt, lemon juice and keep for one hour in refrigerator.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, take olive oil, marinated chicken and mix well.
3. Press START/+30s and let it cook.
4. Once the microwave beeps, add cornflour, cornflour paste and honey.
5. Mix well again and press START/+30s
6. Once the microwave beeps, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
[To explore a world of delectable recipes, download Samsung My Recipes app on your smartphone]