These times are all about taking care of your health. So this Friday, we bring you another recipe that is not only healthy but a sure shot hit among foodies.
A popular Southern Indian dish, this recipe is a breezy affair. All you need is a batter, vegetables and your Samsung microwave and voila! Vegetable Idlis are ready to serve.
Check out the recipe:
Cooking Time: 4 minutes | Serving: 15 -20 pieces
Semolina: 100 grams
Curd: 200 grams
Capsicum: ¼ cup
Onion: ¼ cup
Tomatoes: ¼ cup
Curry leaves: 3 to 4
Mustard Seeds: ½ teaspoon
Oil: 2 teaspoon
Water: 2 teaspoon
Salt: As required
- Finely chop all vegetables and put them in a microwave safe glass bowl.
- Now add Semolina, curd and salt to the chopped vegetables and mix well.
- Add a little water to ensure the batter has the perfect consistency.
- Grease the molds with oil and pour batter carefully.
- Pour ½ cup water in rice container and place the idli stand in it.
- Press START and let the idlis cook. Once microwave beeps, serve hot with your choice of chutney
[To explore a world of delectable recipes, download Samsung My Recipes app on your smartphone]