According to Stratistics MRC, the Global IT Robotic Automation market is expected to grow from $XX million in 2016 to reach $XX million by 2023 with a CAGR of XX%.
Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States – January 3, 2018 —
Rising adoption of robotics in finance and accounting (F&A), increased efficiency and cost benefits and modernizing business processes towards improving productivity in various industries are the some of the key factors fueling the market growth.
Request for sample here: http://www.strategymrc.com/report/it-robotic-automation-market-2017/request-sample
North America holds the largest market share owing to early adoption of IT robotic automation and advancements in computing technologies. The U.S and Canada enjoy plenty of opportunities due to integration of automation and workflow management solutions in enterprises.
Access the complete report at: http://www.strategymrc.com/report/it-robotic-automation-market-2017
Some of the key players in the IT Robotic Automation market include Infosys Limited, Hewlett Packard Company, IPSoft Inc, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Sutherland Global Services, Inc, Blue Prism, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Accenture, Capgemini, Be Informed B.V., Automation Anywhere Inc, Genpact Ltd., Appian Corporation, UiPath SRL and Genfour.
Make an inquiry at: http://www.strategymrc.com/report/it-robotic-automation-market-2017
• Other Applications
• Digital Detection
• Voice Recognition
• Back Office Data Driven Process
• IVR System
• Remote Infrastructure
• Internet Retailer and Service Provider
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Name: James Lamb
Email: Send Email
Organization: Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd
This content is produced independently of Reuters Editorial News. For content inquiry, please contact email@example.com