The death toll from Friday's mass shooting at two mosques has risen to 50, with another 50 injured in the attack. Five Indians were among those killed in the Shooting.
New Zealand Police Commissioner Mike Bush said officers had finally been able to share a list of victims with families.
He said The man charged over Friday's twin mosque attacks is believed to have acted alone.
He furher said that two suspects arrested at a police cordon during the attacks when a firearm was found in their car were not directly involved in the assault.
One of the two, a woman, has been released, and a man remains in custody on firearms charges.
A third man was also arrested and will appear in court on Monday.
So far only one person has been charged in relation to the two attacks.