Monday , June 26 2017
Breaking News
Home / Business / Tata Communications announces dividend

Tata Communications announces dividend

Tata Communications has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on May 04, 2017, have recommended a normal dividend of 45% (Rs. 4.50 per share of the face value of Rs. 10 each) and a one-time special dividend of 15% (Rs 1.50 per share of the face value of Rs. 10 each), thus aggregating to a total dividend of 60% (Rs. 6.00 per share of the face value of Rs. 10 each) for the Financial Year 2016-17.

The above information is a part of company’s filings submitted to BSE.

About editor