Wednesday , July 28 2021

Tag Archives: nse redington

Redington’s arm acquires additional 24.8% stake in Citrus

Redington’s (India) step-down subsidiary– Redington Gulf FZE, (Redington Gulf) has acquired an additional 24.8% stake in Citrus Consulting Services FZ LLC (Citrus), its subsidiary company. With this acquisition, the total holding of Redington Gulf in Citrus has increased from 60% to 84.8%. Redington is one amongst the top supply chain ... Read More »