New Delhi: Mukesh Ambani, chairman, managing director and largest shareholder of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), on Tuesday, thanked Jio users and made several important announcements.
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited or just Jio, is a LTE mobile network operator in the country which is wholly owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries headquartered in Mumbai.
Here are important thing Mukesh Ambani said:
- 100 crore GB of data was consumed by Jio users: Mukesh Ambani
- Jio Prime offer at one-time fee of Rs 99: Mukesh Ambani
- From April 1, Jio will offer tariff plans: Mukesh Ambani
- Jio customers, in a few months, have created new records: Mukesh Ambani
- Jio has added on an average 7 customers per second, the milestone belongs to the Jio community: Mukesh Ambani
- Jio has crossed 100 million customer base in 170 days of its launch: Mukesh Ambani
- Jio will match the highest selling tariff of other operators. It provide 20% more data than what other operators provide: Mukesh Ambani
- Roaming will be free on Jio’s network: Mukesh Ambani
- Jio will always offer better value for the same price: Mukesh Ambani
- Jio Prime members can continue enjoying the unlimited benefits of Jio New Year Offer until March 31, 2018: Mukesh Ambani
- Jio Prime members will get unlimited benefits till March 2018: Mukesh Ambani
- Mukesh Ambani announced that Jio Prime Members can get this tremendous value at an introductory price of only Rs 303/month, effectively just Rs 10/day.