Breaking News
Friday , August 18 2017
Home / Business / Phoenix Mills acquires 5.36% stake in ODPL for Rs 29.28 crore

Phoenix Mills acquires 5.36% stake in ODPL for Rs 29.28 crore

Phoenix Mills has acquired 1,691,270 equity shares of Offbeat Developers (ODPL) held by HBS Realtors representing 5.36% of total equity shareholding for a total consideration of Rs 29.28 crore on May 22, 2017. Consequent upon the aforesaid acquisition, the shareholding of the company in ODPL has increased from 83.59% to 88.95%.

Phoenix Mills is engaged in property development in India. Its activities include planning, execution, and marketing of projects, property rental and management, and maintenance and sale of the completed properties.

Loading...

About editor