Udaipur : Udaipur has been selected under the Smart City Mission to compete with shortlisted other cities to make it to the top 20 cities to receive funding from the next fiscal. The city is in process of formulating a vision, mission and a proposal in consultation with citizens and other stakeholders. We would like to have a special logo for Udaipur as a Smart City, to give it a unique identity.
In this regard, Udaipur Municipal Corporation invites all its residents to participate in the Logo-design competition for “Udaipur Smart City”. The Logo should reflect the long term vision of the city, highlighting its rich cultural and heritage background and keeping in mind the current assets/resources of the city.
How to Submit
Entries may be submitted online through https://mygov.in portal latest by 15th November, 2015.
Prize money: Rs.11,000 (Eleven Thousand Rupees only)
Image format: JPEG only
Last date of submission is 15th November, 2015.
All the participants must clearly mention following details along with their logo:
2. Father/Mother name
5. Contact number
Winning logo shall be used by the Corporation for Udaipur Smart City throughout the program. Udaipur Municipal Corporation wishes all the best to the participants of the logo competition.
Terms and Conditions
1. No government official working under Udaipur Municipal Corporation can participate in the Logo-making competition.
2. Entry is limited to one per person. Only individual entries will be accepted. Team entries will not be accepted.
3. The decision of UMC (Udaipur Municipal Corporation) for selecting the winner shall be treated as final. No plagiarism will be allowed.
4. UMC reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the competition and/or the terms/condition without notice.
5. The logo of the winning entries shall be property of the Udaipur Municipal Corporation and they shall have rights to use the logo.
6. It is assumed that whoever is participating in the logo-making competition has fully understood the general information and terms-conditions given hereby.