New Delhi: Ending the anxious wait of class 10 students, the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination declared the ICSE Results 2017, ICSE 10th Results 2017, CISCE Board Results 2017, ICSE Class 10th board results 2017 at 3 pm on Friday.
Visit official website www.cisce.org to access CISCE Results 2017, ICSE X Results 2017, CISCE 10th Results 2017.
How to check ICSE Class X board results, CISCE Board 10th Class Results 2017:
For receiving ICSE Results 2017/CISCE Results 2017, ICSE Class X Results 2017 through SMS, the candidate needs to enter his/her Unique ID in the following way in the ‘New Message’ Box: ICSE 1234567 (Seven digit Unique ID)
– After logging into the official website, click on link ‘Results 2017’.
– For accessing ICSE exam results, a candidate may click on link ‘ISCE’.
– For accessing ICSE Examination Result 2017, the student needs to enter his/her correct Unique ID and Captcha as shown on the screen.
– For receiving ICSE Results 2017/CISC Results 2017 through SMS, the candidate needs to enter his/her Unique ID in the following way in the ‘New Message’ Box: ICSE 1234567 (Seven digit Unique ID)
– Send the message to 09248082883
– The result will be displayed in the following format: ENG-80, HIN-85, HCG-95, MAT-95, SCI-90, CTA-100, SUPW-A, PCA.
In any case of doubt the schools can contact the CISC helpdesk at email@example.com or call 022-67226106.
The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations will introduce a DigiLocker facility to store digitally signed certificates and marksheets.
In another first, the Council has also made a provision for candidates to apply for rechecking of marks.
“The Council will announce the results at 3 pm on May 29,” a statement by CISEC Chief Executive and Secretary Gerry Arathoon said.