Weekends are about having fun, good food and lots of chilling! But good food doesn’t necessarily means creating a MasterChef dish every time. Sometimes, good food is all about food that gives comfort to the body and soul.
Food that doesn’t need you to spend hours in the kitchen in the heat.
This Friday, we share a recipe that will help you sit back and relax. It’s a traditional recipe and with Samsung microwave, this dish truly becomes a child’s play. A go-to dish for many, lets get ready for some Lemon Rice. Check out the recipe.
Cooking Time: 26 minutes | Serving: 400-500 grams
Soaked rice: 150 grams
Mustard seeds: 1/2 teaspoon
Black gram skinned: ½ teaspoon
Grated ginger: 1 teaspoon
Roasted Daria: 1 teaspoon
Dry red chili: 2
Curry leaves: 7-8
Turmeric powder: ½ teaspoon
Lemon juice: 1 teaspoon
Oil: 2 tablespoon
Salt: as per your taste
Chopped coriander: 1 tablespoon
- In a microwave safe glass bowl, take oil, mustard seeds, black gram skinned , grated ginger, roasted daria, dry red chilis, curry leaves, turmeric powder, lemon juice, salt and soaked rice. Mix well.
- Press START/+30s and let the mixture cook.
- When the microwave beeps, add water and salt. Mix it well again , cover it and press start
- Once the microwave beeps again, let the lemon rice cool a little.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
[To explore a world of delectable recipes, download Samsung My Recipes app on your smartphone]