A fire broke out in the three storeyed Nateshwar Bhawan in Mumbai’s Khar Danda road on Friday (June 16), which has a dance institute run by renowned dancer Terence Lewis. Lewis’ dance academy was also caught in the fire but thankfully everyone was evacuated on time.
The fire broke out due to a short circuit.Terence informed his worried fans that there was no casualty and that everyone was safe. He wrote on Twitter, “No casualty n all safe! Will emerge stronger ! Thank u for ur prayers n well wishes!”
Also hailing the fire brigade department for having reacted quickly, he wrote, “Super Heroes:Timely n efficient Fire Brigade doused the short circuit fire n minutes!Thank the neighbours n police who helped calm nerves!”